You can do GST Return Filing of anyone in Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
What Is GST Registration?
A GST return is a document containing details of all income/sales and/or expense/purchase which a taxpayer (every GSTIN) is required to file with the tax administrative authorities. this is often employed by tax authorities to calculate net liabilities.
Under GST, a registered dealer has got to file GST returns that broadly include:
- Output GST (On sales)
- Input decrease (GST paid on purchases)
How can you do GST Return Filing of a customer?
- First you need to connect with Digital Gramin Seva
- To join you have to click on the registration button above.
- After registration is complete, you will get Retailer ID password
- After getting the login ID, you have to login on Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
- After login, you have to click on the GST Return option and apply for GST Return