Open a trading and Demat account online and start investing With Digital Gramin Seva
Demat accounts are used for the dematerialisation of shares. It's primarily used for investing in shares and securities in an electronic form that's more accessible with a Demat account. Specifically, these accounts are meant to convert share certificates from physical to electronic format, thereby providing greater availability for account holders.
List of essential documents needed for opening a Demat account
For the accessible and hassle-free process of opening a Demat account, you must have some essential documents. Here's a collected list of required document given below.
• Proof of identity with a photo similar as your Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter ID card, driving license,etc.
• Provide substantiation of your residence, similar as registered parcel agreements, motorist's licenses, passports, landline telephone bills, electricity bills, apartment conservation bills (if applicable), dupe insurance, gas bills,etc.
• Your bank's passbook or account statement will serve as your evidence of bank account (must be no further than three months old).
• Payslips or taxes ( obligatory for the currency and derivations member). This is your evidence of income. How to open a Demat and Trading Account? • Choose Trading Account Platform
• Fill up your all information in the form
• Upload your photo & documents and e-sign your application via Aadhaar OTP
IMOC DIGITAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED