You can apply Voter ID of citizens near you through Digital Gramin Seva
Voter ID, also known as EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card) may be a photo card issued by the committee of India to all or any Indian citizens eligible to vote. the aim of voter ID is to function an identity proof for voters, increase efficiency and stop impersonation and fraud during free and fair democratic elections. This card is additionally commonly referred to as an election card, voter’s card, or Voter ID card.
A voter ID card is an accepted form of personal identification in India as it is issued by a government body. The voter ID consists of the following details:
- A unique Serial number
- Photograph of the cardholder
- A hologram containing respective state/national symbol
- Name of card holder
- Father’s Name of card holder
- Card holder’s
- Card holder’s date of Birth
The card holder’s residential address and signature of the issuing authority (Electoral registration officer) are on the rear side of the voter ID card.
Documents Required For Voter ID Card:
- Applying for a Voters ID requires you to submit the following documents:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
How to Apply for a Voter ID Card?
- First you need to connect with Digital Gramin Seva
- To join you have to click on the registration button above.
- After registration is complete, you will get Retailer ID password
- After getting the login ID, you have to login on Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
- After login, you have to click on the Voter ID option and apply for Voter ID Card.