What's E Shram Card Apply?
eShram Yojana – As the name suggests, this is a scheme lately launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, under which the workers of the unorganized sector are given by the Central Government. It has been started to collect data at the central position with the ideal of giving direct benefit to the Under thee-shram scheme,e-shram cards of about43.7 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be prepared, through which they will be given direct benefits of the schemes launched by the central government and the state government.
The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India, is continuously working on perfecting life and quality of Labour force of country by guarding & securing the interest of workers, promotion of weal and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and perpetration of colorful Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Accordingly, Ministry of Labour & Employment has developed eSHRAM portal for creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW), which will be planted with Aadhaar. It'll have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family detailsetc. for optimum consummation of their employability and extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It's the first- ever public database of unorganised workers including migratory workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.
This E Shram Yojana is started by Government to give you Social Security in Rainy Days. You can get a pension after the age of 60 Years if you have a Shramik Card. Also, you'll also have insurance between doing your work as per benefits of E Shram Card.
Why is a E Shram Card Apply important?
E Shram Card Apply details give an important evidence of Identity and Residence of citizens, it also used as evidence of applying for making a Domicile instrument, Birth Certificate, Voter ID cardetc. you can also check E Shram Card Apply details by name.
E Shram Card Applys offer identification as well entitle the holder to a Ration of food, energy, or other goods issued by the Government of India. They're primarily used when copping subsidized foodstuffs (wheat, rice, sugar) and kerosene.
Benefits of E-Shram Card
There are many benefits of E Shram Card apart from what's known to you. See the complete benefits in the points given below and also use all the gratuities after getting Shramik Card.
- First is that you will get a Pension of Rs 3000/- (Minimum) after attaining age of 60 Years.
- Secondly, you will have complete insurance for any mishappening during age up to 60 Years.
- In case of any accident you can avail Insurance of Rs 50,000/-.
- If due to mishappening, the beneficiary dies then all the benefits will be transferred to the Wife.
- Social Security Schemes based on this database will be implemented by Ministries/Governments
- You have to contribute monthly through your E Shram Card and the same amount will be credited by the Government of India.
- NDUW under the registered employee PM Security Bhim plan since you can take advantage of the registration will be waived payment of premium for the first year.
- You can avail all the Government Schemes for Workers if you have your E Shram Card or Shramik Card.
Shramik Card Eligibility
To apply for NDUW card i.e. to get UAN card , it is necessary to fulfill the eligibility and criteria mentioned below
- Applicant age should be between 15-59 years
- The applicant should not be an income tax payer
- The applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Applying and should be a worker of organized sector.
Required Documents For UAN Card
- Mandatory eKYC
- - OTP
- - Fingerprint using Aadhar number
- - Iris
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Certificate of Education
- Income Certificate
- Business Certificate
- Skill Certificate
How to avail the facility of making E Shram Card
Follow the steps below for the E Shram Card Online Apply process.
Making E Shram Card is very easy.
- First You have to login to Digital Gramin Seva Portal and click on E-Shram card option.
- Secondly, Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on E Shram.
- Thirdly, Move forward and enter your further details as asked on the page.
- Complete all the details and upload documents like Aadhar Card and Bank Account Passbook.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for processing of E Shram Card.